Golf Simulator Rules
1. Players are responsible for the equipment inside the simulators. No swinging clubs outside of the simulators for safety reasons.
2. Only one person should be present in the hitting area at a time. Everyone MUST keep a safe distance, and keep watch of the person golfing.
3. Swinging golf clubs near people, and balls exiting the bay at high speeds, can be extremely dangerous. Before you swing any club, check your surroundings to ensure no one or obstacle is within your range of swing.
4. Be aware of your backswing and follow-through at all times. Your shot must be directed towards the hitting screen.
5. Swinging should always take place near the hitting area of the mat. Practice swings must be done in the designated hitting areas.
6. Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of someone’s range of swing. Report any accidents immediately.
7. Customers are financially responsible for any damage caused by failure to follow the directions of the Rules and Guidelines.
8. Customers acknowledge that Steeltown Event Park is under video surveillance. Tampering with a camera system or damaging equipment by not following procedures in the guidelines will result in financial compensation being paid to Steeltown Event Park .
9. Customers acknowledge that photography and/or video may be recorded and used for promotional purposes without compensation.
10. If you bring your own clubs, please make sure club faces are clean before play. Keep food and drinks at the provided tables. NO FOOD OR DRINK INSIDE SIMULATOR at any time!
11. We would love for you to be able to finish your “last hole,” but if another group is booked after you, we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the end of your booking time.
12. Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in the cancellation of the remainder of your paid simulator time without compensation.